Investing in stocks or shares has been one of the most lucrative methods of earning good, and to an extent, earn easy money. An investor only needs assistance form a trustworthy and knowledgeable share broker, in order to make profits in the share market. Contacting and personally meeting these share brokers, however, can at times become a troublesome process.
Thankfully, today there are several online share brokering websites that provide the investors a platform to carry out share trade without leaving the comforts of their home. Online brokerage websites facilitate fast trading so that the investors can achieve a substantial edge in the share market and achieve maximum profits.
Here are few of the major advantages of online share brokering portals:
- Quick and speedy process: Through online share brokering websites, stocks and shares can be bought and sold instantly, just at a moment’s notice. Share market is incredibly time sensitive, and even a minute’s delay can result in huge loss. With the help of online trading websites, investors do not have to wait for the share broker to execute the trade; they can take quick decisions and execute sale or purchase at will.
- Easy monitoring: Online sharing brokering portals offers the investors hi-tech interfaces, through which they can keep a track of their shares at all times of the day. These portals also enable the investors to trade in shares with the help of just their mobile phones. These websites also provide the investors with helpful BSE trading tips, so that they can carry out their trade more effectively and earn maximum profits.
- Cost effective: The commission or the fee charged by online brokerage firms is relatively much lower than that charged by traditional brokers.
- Convenient: An investor just requires a computer/laptop/smartphone and a good internet connection in order carry on share trading through online share brokering websites. They do not need to meet the brokers physically and thereby they can save a lot of time and energy.
Thus, with the assistance of online share trading portals an investor acquires a greater control over his or her investment, and is able to take instant decisions relating to their trade without having to rely on a third person.
Be it food, metals or energy, commodities are crucial to the life of every person. As the price of food grain increases, every person is impacted. Similarly, every person owning a car gets affected by the rise in the price of crude oil. Commodities are also an eminent component of the financial market. They are a popular choice for investors in order to diversify their portfolio, beyond traditional stocks.
Online Commodity Trading
The process of trading commodities online has become quite a popular choice for the investors. An online commodity trading platform offers a convenient trading experience to the investors. By using an online platform, investors are able to make instant trading decisions without having the need to contact a broker in order to place their orders. By trading online, the investor gains a sense of control over his/her investments and is able to execute prompt decisions.
Here are few of the advantages presented by online commodity trading:
- With the help of an online platform, the investors can enjoy easy, convenient and reliable execution of a trade. An investor gets to avail everything they need for efficient trading, as they log into their online trading account. They have access to analytical features like graphs and customized formulas. The investors are also given the advantage to be able to trade and track commodities through their android or blackberry phones.
- Online trading offers high flexibility and speed. With the help of this method, an investor would not have to call up his/her broker every time they need to make a trade. An investor can make instant decisions, as well as get instantaneous results of their trade.
- An online broker usually charges much lesser than a regular broker, therefore choosing an online trading platform is much more economical for the investors.
These were few of the advantages of trading in commodities online. Commodities react to geo-political events and natural disasters in a much different way than stocks or securities. While the price of stocks and securities suffers a huge drop during these events, the prices of commodities climbs higher up. Having a diverse portfolio, consisting of both stocks and commodities can help an investor to balance out his/her losses in case of extreme circumstances. Therefore, an investor should definitely engage in commodity trade with the help of reputed online trading platform.
One of the most vital elements of a free market economy is the share market where the issuing and trading of equities, bonds, and other types of securities take place. These are done through formal exchange or through over-the-counter markets.
Trading in the share market entails the transfer of money of a stock or security from a certain seller to a buyer. People engaged in the share market trading can be from any professional sphere as the trade is open to all. From small time investors to big corporates, anyone can take part in the stock trade.
Advantages of Share Trading
As a good option to earn huge profits, a lot of people are now engaging in the process of buying and selling shares. Some of the benefits of share trading are as follows:
1. Fast returns: In the domain of share trading, one does not have to wait much to get the returns on their investment. Investing in a profitable stock may even help the individual earn huge profits in a short span of time.
2. Multiple options: There are hundreds of shares available in the market and you are free to invest in anyone of them. When buying shares, the decision is totally yours. You have a vast array of stocks to choose from and you must pick only those the performance of which you can predict.
3. Consistent dividend: If you hold a substantial number of profitable shares, you earn a decent sum from the dividends.
4. Flexibility to work from home: With the help of share trading, you can make a substantial amount of money right from the comforts of your home. You do not have to go out and spend energy and time doing laborious tasks.
5. No limits on investment: Having no bar on the investments, people have the complete freedom to decide on how much money they would like to invest in this trade.
Therefore, people who closely follow the stock market and keep a track of the dynamics of the global economy should try trading shares so as to increase their income.
However, since the share market keeps fluctuating, one who is fairly new to the trade must always seek professional help. There are numerous online share broking companies who can properly assist you in earning good returns from your investments in the share market, and you can always avail their services to your benefit.
In the last few years when the global market was experiencing huge turmoil, the Indian stock market didn’t fair too badly and has even benefitted many Indian investors. If you want to invest in the stock market in India then it is important that you invest on the stocks right now as this is the ideal time.
Mentioned below are some of the reasons that explain why you should invest in the stock market:
1. It can help you to get good returns within a shorter time frame provided you have invested on the right stocks.
2. You can invest in the stocks as long as you want and you can also gain profit from the long time investment as this gives the stock enough time to appreciate.
3. The best part about stock market investments is that it does not have any lock in period. That means you can sell the stocks whenever you want as there is no specific time frame. So, either you can hold the stock for a long time or sell the stocks straightaway after buying them. This allows you to control your investments more actively.
4. You can invest in the Indian stock market even if you have small fund and can earn a lot of profit.
5. In order to distribute the profit among the investors, certain companies offer dividends at regular intervals. So, by investing in the stocks at the right time you can regularly earn a fair share of dividends.
6. Trading in the stock market has become all the more easy and stress free with the presence of the online trading facility. This allows you to buy and sell stocks at the stocks market easily with just a click of the mouse.
Thus, it can be said that with the presence of online share trading companies in India, as an investor you can get quotes on real time basis, stock market news as well as trade information. In addition to this, the online trading companies offer customers an inspiring suite of tools to help improve the whole experience of trading. These are some of the most enticing features that online stock trading can offer.
If you are interested in investing in the share market, then it is important that you to first acquire working knowledge of the share market. Additionally, you must also know the common share trading terms like bull and bear markets, Initial Public Offering (IPO) and other such investment related terminologies. This is essential so that you are able to evaluate the reports provided by financial analysts, where you will not only come across such terms, but also acronyms related to share trading. Thus, you must also be familiar with the acronyms related to equity investment and what the acronyms stand for. In order to help you do online share trading like a professional, some important tips regarding equity trading have been discussed in the following section.
Guidelines to be followed for Equity Trading
If you hire the services of an online share trading company in India then you will get comprehensive support with regard to buying and selling of shares. The company experts can also buy and sell the shares on your behalf. You can also read the financial reports provided by the company’s financial analysts and take a call based on the reports. However, before you start share trading, consider the following factors:
1. Read reports of share market analysts carefully, so that you have a fair knowledge of the share market. This knowledge will be helpful when you do equity trading.
2. Share trading will require you to speculate to a certain extent. However, the financial reports of the respective firms and the analyses provided by the share market analysts can make it easier for you to speculate which shares to sell and which to purchase. Thus, you must be interested in reading up about the share market and the individual companies whose shares you wish to sell or purchase.
3. You should always keep a margin of safety while doing equity trading. This will ensure that you don’t suffer heavy losses.
Thus, in order to trade in the share market like a pro you must read the reports provided by share market analysts and accordingly build your portfolio of shares.
Commodity trading comprises trading and investing in merchandises. Even though it is same like stock trading but the only difference is that instead of companies’ shares, a trader buys and sells commodities. The concept of commodity trading has become quite popular in India in the recent times.
Online commodity trading offers an appropriate and simple trading experience to the investors. Listed below are some of the advantages that this type of trading offers:
- This mode of commodity trading provides stress-free trading experience to investors. It offers best integrated trading applications for quick, effective, and trustworthy execution of trades. The most interesting part of this type of trading is that once you sign in to your trading account, you have everything you need virtually. Moreover, the investors can get access to several resources such as charts, live quotes, research, and stocks news as well as get online assistance.
- One of the key advantages that online trading offers is liquidity which is regarded as a high level of trading practice. Liquid assets are those assets that can be bought or sold easily.
- With online trading, you can enjoy the liberty to trade at your ease from anyplace and at anytime. So, you can keep a check on the market and make quick trades whenever required.
- Online trading ensures the fast execution of your trades via an online broker and at reduced commissions.
- This type of trading also offers the advantage of leverage which means that the borrowed capital can be used to increase the prospective return on investment.
- In various geo-political and economic situations, commodities may react in a different way from bonds and stocks, and this enhances risk-adjusted returns and reduces the complete instability of a portfolio.
After going through the above-mentioned advantages, you should have changed your mindset towards trading commodity in case you were one of those investors who did not feel confident about investing in commodities. Remember that the commodities offer great protection during inflation and at times of financial insecurity, and are thus an ideal source of investment in difficult times.
People assume that they can earn a lot of money by trading in stocks. Trading in shares at NSE and BSE Indian share markets can be quite risky to the investors who are new and trying to be a part of the game. Traders who are new to trading always have a question as to how to earn Money from/in stock markets.
If you are new to trading you need to start with the popular intraday trading to acquire experience and achieve success. Here are some of the stock trading tips to the new traders:
Understanding day trading
Experts suggest that the day trading is not an ideal option for everyone since it requires having a practical approach. Intraday trading involves no shortcuts but an emotional factor, good research, and experience play a substantial role in earning profits. Also, day trading will not yield returns overnight with a single trade and make you rich. But eventually, you can earn and generate profits with intraday with efforts for months. One has to take the fact that profits and losses are a part of intraday trading.
Understand the company
Study the markets with a thorough research and deeply understand the company before deciding to buy shares. Always keep yourself updated with both domestic and international markets. Going through the company updates, government updates and so on will help you in understanding the direction of stock markets including NSE and BSE and what you need to concentrate on.
Have a practical approach
Gain some small profits by selling 2-3 trades, you can short sell and buy at the lower levels when the market is bearish rather than waiting for a big catch. Do not ever put all eggs in the same basket. For intraday trading invest half of what you got in each option and keep the rest amount as a backup.