One should understand that the stock market cannot fetch you returns only on the basis of luck. Instead, it is a strategic approach that involves systematic investments from time to time. So, mentioned here are 5 BSE trading tips that should be known to traders.
- One Should have predefined Investment and Return goals
The first rule of trading states that one should have predefined investment and return goals. It is important to first realize your financial strength and then go ahead with the investment. Also, setting a bar for your returns ensures that you do not get greedy when the stocks start performing well. It is important to note that greed and fear are two emotions that never let you gain good returns.
- One Should have a strategic approach
Having a strategic approach is important if one wants to ensure a good return. A disciplined approach ensures returns but a haphazard investment that is not backed by strong facts and numbers is money down the drain.
- Do not get emotionally attached with Stocks
One should not get emotionally attached with the stocks. BSE trading tips clearly state that in order to get good returns; one should keep replacing the stocks that are facing a constant dip.
- Do not put all your eggs in one basket
Investing all your money in one place can many a times turn out to be disastrous. So, to ensure that you are securing yourself from such obvious losses, it is the best to divide the sum of money and invest in multiple places.
- Do not believe the word of mouth
The last rule states that one should not believe in anyone’s word of mouth. Your family, friends, and relatives will suggest you hundreds of things. Even though they have the best interest in mind, it is best to back your decisions with proper research and reports.
Over the past few years, the popularity of online share trading has increased significantly. With the growth of internet and the emergence of online share trading platforms, it has become easier for the investors to buy and sell stocks from anywhere and at any time.
Why Online Share Trading has become so popular?
Here are some of the key factors that have contributed to the growing popularity of online share trading-
- Online share trading makes it easier for an investor to keep a track of his portfolio. The investors don’t have to rely on the information provided by the stock brokers and the stock fluctuations can be viewed in real time.
- It makes it possible for the investors to trade stocks instantly, without any delays.
- It makes high-quality resources easily accessible to the investors. These include graphs, customized formulas and research reports. This makes it easier to make the right decision.
- If you make frequent transactions, online share trading can help you save money as you don’t have to pay broker fee for every transaction.
With these unique benefits, the demand for a reliable online share trading company in India has increased significantly. Many investors have not moved to online platforms to make share transactions.
Online Trading- Mistakes to Avoid
Although online share trading offers numerous advantages, there are some common mistakes that you must avoid. Blindly trusting stock market tips, buying or selling stocks too often without realizing the impact on investments and investing all the savings in one stock are some of the major mistakes that every investor should avoid. Avoiding these mistakes will go a long way when it comes to making a profitable investment in stock market.
There are many reliable online stock trading platforms that provide excellent services to the investors. These platforms are equipped with state-of-the-art technological tools and equipment that make online share trading easier and hassle-free.
As the name itself says, commodity trading involves investing or trading in commodity. It is quite similar to share trading, where one buys and sells the shares of companies. But the key difference here is, a trader only deals in buying and selling of commodities. The traded commodities are generally goods in value, consistent in quality and produced in bulk by different suppliers, including wheat, sugar and coffee. Such type of trading is affected by demand and supply, limited supply can result in price inflation, while excessive supply causes fall in the prices.
(Image Source : goo.gl/LRZ7u3)
Commodity trading is an investing strategy wherein goods are traded instead of stocks. Traders can trade various commodities and products at a trading exchange platform. In India, there are three national level commodity exchanges in which investors are free to trade all permitted commodities.
Online Commodity Trading
Over the years, online trading commodity has gained immense popularity among investors. This trading platform offers easy and convenient trading experience, unlike yester years where you had to contact the broker and give him instructions. Trading commodities online skips the role of broker in between by allowing instant trading. Almost everything can be traded through an online commodity trading account, including commodity news, commodity trading charts and technical analysis programs.
The execution of online trading is much quicker. The trader is the sole controller of the trade and is responsible for end trading decisions. This gives him a sense of independence.
Advantages of Online Commodity Trading
- Once you log in to your trading account, you will get access to plenty of resources, including charts, futures news, live quotes, research and even online assistance. This way, this online trading platform offers an easy and convenient trading experience.
- Online commodity trading is flexible in nature. You can trade from anywhere and at any time as per your convenience. This means you can keep a close watch on the market and can make quick trades, if needed.
- Commodity trading offers the benefit of leverage which means you can use borrowed capital to upsurge the potential return on investment. Besides, you are required to pay only a small percentage of the total value of a position in order to increase profits and get full benefit.
Most of trading company offers customized investment solutions to retail investors, corporates and institutions.